Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you complain.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  • 41 Replies
So we were out n about yesterday and the kiddos were hungy. We pulled into bw3s.

We go in the hostess says let me see what tables we have that are highchair accesable. She comes back gets silverwear and the door opens a 22 person party walks in.she looks at us and say can you go to the side and let me take care of them first. I was kinda shocked .well we finally get seated and 20 min goes by with no one coming to our table. Meanwhile the huge party has already gotten their drinks and appitizers. So i once again go to the hostess stand and ask if we can get some drinks. She says your waitress just got here she will be over in a few.

The waitress was great. But i was pissed the whole time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:26 PM

You had to step aside so she could seat a party of 22? Yeah, that would piss me off.

AmelieH
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:26 PM

I would probably complain about the hostess.  It sounds like she seated you knowing that no one was available to serve you.

haleyleedy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:27 PM
I was kinda shocked

Quoting KairisMama:

You had to step aside so she could seat a party of 22? Yeah, that would piss me off.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ricanmami1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:28 PM

wow that is crazy

ellemenope
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Hell yes I'd complain!  Hostess and "greeter bitch" are not the same thing lol!  That's an unacceptable way to treat customers in any reputable business and I'm sure the manager would appreciate being notified so they can fix the problem...or if not at least you'd know who wouldn't be getting any of your money again :)

KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Crazy Chris on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:29 PM
Oh hell yes you are a paying customer too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:29 PM

I would have spoken to the manager not the hostess

MommyLehr
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:30 PM
I would for sure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AddisonsMommy12

I would've complained. And said "No, we were here first, and unless they called and had a reservation, then no. I'll take a the table that you were getting ready for us." Not only that, but if I was you, I would've gotten up and left after 5 minutes of not getting helped. Well I probably would've left right after she sitted the 22 person party.

haleyleedy
i called the manager tonight and explained what happened.

Quoting ellemenope:

Hell yes I'd complain!  Hostess and "greeter bitch" are not the same thing lol!  That's an unacceptable way to treat customers in any reputable business and I'm sure the manager would appreciate being notified so they can fix the problem...or if not at least you'd know who wouldn't be getting any of your money again :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)