Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweaty pits?? *warning* may be tmi

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:03 PM
  • 15 Replies
When I was about 15, I started to notice that I had very sweaty pits. Even if I wasn't hot! I didn't smell, I wore deodorant, but I just sweat under my arms...constantly! It lasted until I was about 17, the just stopped. I could go back to wearing fitted shirts, it was wonderful! I just attributed the period to hormones.

Fast forward to 6 months ago, I am now 26. I am having the same damn problem again! Nop smell, not even hot, but my underarms sweat! Its disgusting. I just found the product certain dry, and its a life saver. BUT, I'm wondering if this is something that will once again fade or am I stricken with sweaty pits forever??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:04 PM

that happened to me when i gained weight. i am still in the process of losing it and im still sweating like a hog. i use degree for men to help and dove overnight

bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Geez! I'm mobile, sorry for the misspells!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM
I actually have lost weight recently. Not a lot, I went from 155 to 140...not sure it had anything to do with weight. But idk. :(

Quoting poshkat:

that happened to me when i gained weight. i am still in the process of losing it and im still sweating like a hog. i use degree for men to help and dove overnight

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irenesmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I have the exact same problem! it sucks especially in the winter time, wet pits and cold air suck so bad! I started using clinical strengh deodorant and it's worked wonders.

krookmom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Botox injections in yer pits. I'm currently trying to get them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irenesmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I weighed 119 lbs and still sweat like a whore in church

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

I actually have lost weight recently. Not a lot, I went from 155 to 140...not sure it had anything to do with weight. But idk. :(

Quoting poshkat:

alicia.bear
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:15 PM
I get the same problem. I use dove clinical strength, love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmypreemies
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Maybe ask your doctor they have special deodorant that they can prescribe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:19 PM
I have that problem. I use degree clinical strength and it really helps. I can be outside in 95 degree weather and still not sweating under my arms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tgentosi
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:22 PM
I have over active sweatglands. I have prescribed deoderant. They said u will have the problem until I have lazer surgery to have my sweatglands removed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)