Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your rings...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM
  • 76 Replies
Not your wedding rings, but other rings you wear...

I'm on the hunt for another ring, and can't decide what I want.

Thanks in advance! (=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Harris06
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM

I have a blue sapphire ring that I wear and a blue and white diamond ring (it's a tulip.. :) ) that I wear along with my engagement and wedding ring.

mizhoward
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM
I wear a custom made Titanium band. My stbx has one that was similar that he wore as a wedding band. I wear the band because I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mizhoward
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:25 PM

I wear a 3 stone (I believe its like mystic fire or something like that-it changes color in different light) ring, a opal ring, and the newest ring I got for V-day which is a tri-color (yellow gold, white gold, and rose gold) butterfly. I also have 2 rings (waiting on my 3rd) which have my kids names, birthdates, and birthstones, but I wear them around my neck.

mama2drakeNabby
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:30 PM

This is the only other ring I wear...It was my Christmas gift from DH while he was home on R&R.

twsdlwd
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I only wear my great grandfather's pinky ring now. (Its engraved with a W for our last name)

I have some garnet peices that are pretty tho. Garnets are nice :)

raegansmom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:35 PM

I have a blue diamond right hand ring.  About a year ago I got a diamond wrap for it.  Sorry, I don't have a pic with the wrap, but here's the solitare diamond.

I realize it's on my left hand.  I'm right handed & I couldn't take a still picture holding the camera with my left hand, so I had to switch.

BNic517
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:38 PM
I have a sterling silver toe ring that has been on since I was 17? I'm 25 now. I've only taken it off when I have polished it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Monsters060909
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:40 PM

the only other jewlery i wear is my class ring that my mom got me when i graduated highschool..it means a lot more to me than a normal class ring would be....because out of 5 kids i'm the only one to graduate...and it was more of a coming of age....way to go gift from my mom

momto_3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:43 PM

I have my moms wedding set,  a lindystar and mothers ring

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)