Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms to 3 or more: hardest going from 0-1, 1-2, 2-3 or +?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:28 PM
  • 36 Replies

I give you ladies so much credit.  I have two and while sometimes I entertain the thought of having a third, I think I'd be in over my head.  Is it as hard as I think?  Which transition was the hardest for you?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:28 PM

The hardest was from 2-3 

i.heart.rachel
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:30 PM

IDK.. in some ways 1 to 2 was hardest because it was a HUUUGE adjustment. 2 to 3 you knew what to expect BUT then your attention is divided into thirds. And there is the lovely middle child.. lmao .. that child always wants more attention than their third. Oh wait the baby does too. And the poor older child is 'neglected' haha. Yeah.. it's a mess.. it's chaotic.. and I wouldn't change it for the world.

3lilmonsters88
Ugh please don't tell me that :( kaleb will be born in a couple weeks

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

The hardest was from 2-3 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermomofgirls

hardest was from 2-3 but for me I was going from my gilrs being independant to having a baby totally dependant on me. So basicly I was starting over 5 years age difference between my Emily and my Daniel.

BNic517
I like this post! I'm curious too! Ill be following!
We just had #2 in Sept & we want 1 more probably!

BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyjo85

I'd have to say 2-4.  I kind of inherited the last 2, they're my boyfriend's kids.  It's a lot of fun, but it's soooo stressful in a house with 4 boys!! 

motherof6kidos
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:31 PM

going from 1-2 is the toughest, for me anyways, i was worried i wouldnt be able to love another as much as my first, worried about time/bonding/one on one.... everything!

but now i am expecting #6 and hell the biggest worry i have is making sure grandma doesnt go off the deep end while i am in the hospital! lol

alotta_fagina
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM
how old are the other two? I think 2-3 was a lot easier . quit. stressing! you have a beautiful blessing waiting to be held in your arms in a few weeks:) no matter what or when or how many, you're never really prepared and it will always be hard lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyvamp5489
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Going from 1 to 2 kids is much bigger difference and harder than going from 2 to 3 or more. I have 3.

Isaidit
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:33 PM

How do you even go out of the house with three kids?  The logistics alone makes me dizzy.  Isn't someone always running off?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)