Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EWWW!!! She got poop EVERYWHERE!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

My dd will be 3 in May.  She is completely potty trained except when it comes to pooping.  She's pooped on the floor, in the bed, all over the place but refuses to do it on the potty.  I don't get it!!  She's been potty trained for over 6 months now, but hasn't quite grasped the pooping in the potty thing yet.  HELP!!  How do I get her to go on the potty???

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
justgrape723
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:34 PM

get some books to read to her  while she is on the potty. She needs to learn to relax while she is on it so she can "go". Have her sit there for a while. If she does poo in her pants  try dumping it in the potty and having her flush it down. do a little yay! bye bye poo!!

Reese.Cup
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:21 PM

BUMP!

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:41 AM

Give her a choice:  either poop in the potty or poop in a diaper.

Famousglm714
by Gina on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:43 AM

bump

soon2bemomof307
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:43 AM

She is not potty trained if she isn't pooping in the potty.

Gretchen0122
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Give her a reward system. I did my with DD. I asked her if she could have something for doing good what would it be? She said a scooter. I told her if she started and kept pooping in the potty she could have one. So, she did, and a week later I got her a scooter. I told her if she pooped anywhere but the potty the scooter would be gone. She never had an accident. Good luck!

ShannyLouisiany
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 2:46 AM
I was thinking the same thing. my dd will be 3 on 3/24 and has been using the toilet for a year. I'm not quite sure what I'd do if she were to crap in the floor or bed or anywhere.... bizarre.

Quoting soon2bemomof307:

She is not potty trained if she isn't pooping in the potty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)