Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pain and numbness in feet, now a horrible heachache

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

the last few days no matter what position i have been in, random parts of my feet and hands have been going numb. sometimes it is just my heels, sometimes its the outside part of my feet (from my little toe to my ankle. i have also had pain in my right foot usually around my toes. i was thinking maybe a pinched nerve? today i was playing with my oldest and attempted a cartwheel and both of my feet went numb on the outsides. now tonight i have this horrible headache to the point that even closing my eyes hurts. any ideas as to what might be wrong with me? or how to make it friekin stop? i am broke and have no insurance right now so in home remedies would be best

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
juicebox.
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

You're probably dying.  I'm sorry.

amy358
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

thats what i figured. *sigh* oh well

Quoting juicebox.:

You're probably dying.  I'm sorry.

dmcarpenter619
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Have you ever had a back or neck injury?

heathercook78
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM
Migraine maybe? Idk... Hope you feel better...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy358
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:59 PM

got into a wreck to years ago and my back was pretty messed up for a while. had to do pt for a few months

Quoting dmcarpenter619:

Have you ever had a back or neck injury?

dmcarpenter619
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM

You definately need to have it looked into.

I was in a car accident years ago.  5 years later I started having numbness in my hands and my shoulder hurt really bad.  They did a bunch of MRI's and I have 5 ruptured disks.  Constant pain and then numbness and severe headaches.  Mine are all in my neck though.  I had surgery to repair two of them.  It didn't help.  They told me with your neck it is a 50/50 shot anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)