Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It smells funny. tmi*

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:21 PM
  • 17 Replies
Ok, so husband and I had sex a week ago. It wasn't planned but we were making out heavily and one thing lead to...sex. haha I had torn when I had my daughter, but I wasn't sore anymore (it had only been 3 weeks after having her). I wasn't hurting when we were having sex and we were going real easy, but we stopped after a few minutes cause I started to worry. Well, for a couple days after I was spotting, I didn't think anything of it because I figured it was going to happen even if we waited the 6 weeks.
Here is my concern, ever since then I feel like my vagina has a weird smell. I asked dh and he said it didn't smell different to him. But to me...it has a smell. Could it be an infection? It doesn't itch, just has a smell. I will be calling the dr Tuesday to ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaeHamMomma
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:22 PM

IDK, maybe

Kendrewana
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:26 PM
I think its normal.. just your body getting back to normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Famousglm714
by Gina on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Idk, bump.

b_rod
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Your horomones are changing. That could be it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kendrewana
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:28 PM
I hope so! It is driving me crazy! I shower every day but I feel dirty because I feel like I have a horrible oder

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa:

I think its normal.. just your body getting back to normal

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:29 PM

I think you're fine. It's just that a combination of semen, sex juice, massive hormones, your body repairing, your sense of smell being super weird (yes it's weird postpartum just like pregnancy -- the smell of coffee used to make me pass out after a baby). Don't worry.

Kendrewana
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:33 PM
How long since you had your baby?
I don't think I can stand the smell much longer!! Hahaha. I might need to hang some air freshener trees down there.

Quoting 1tuffgrrl:

My crotch area still has a raunchy teint to it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMichelle88
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:37 PM

The discharge you have after having a baby usually has a smell. I had a stronger smell with my son and it still hasn't gone away, so I'm getting it checked out too. (He's a few months old) It's probably normal though or maybe an infection, but that doesn't mean it's serious. GL!

.Sugaree.
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:38 PM
Did he cum in you? U might be smelling old cum, it can stay up in there for days...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)