Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I just meddled.....LOL

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

in a young girl's business but..well.......I had to.  There is a young girl in our church. Today she got her driver's license...someone posted a copy of it on her fb.  I told her :  Would you want your teen's driver's license posted on fb?  I know I wouldn't.

congrats to you...that is cool..but let me be an "older" woman for a moment and forgive me..having a copy of it posted on fb might not be such a great idea..just crop it so just the photo shows.....again congrats...sorry for having to give you an Old lady advice moment........HUGS

by on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mallowcup17
by on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:50 PM

i agree with you, i wouldn't want it there either..

Kodysmommy928
by on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:51 PM

That is something I would meddle in too!

Mommynwife26
by on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Heck no I wouldn't. Its great she is excited but I wouldn't do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Thanks.....my heart leapt into my chest when I saw that!

marmie41
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:54 PM

I think you did right.  To much personal info for the creeps to see.  

My dd posted her cell # on myspace once, MY friend was on, and saw it she used the number called her chewed her out for doing that, told her she had 5 minutes to take it down or she was going to call me, the mother, and let me know.  

Well dd took it down and the next time I say my friend she told me what DD had done.  Surprisingly DD had already told me about it, she was afraid that if she didn't tell me first she would be in worse trouble. LOL

bribribri
by on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:56 PM

DL's have addresses on them! Yeah, she definitely needs to crop out the info!

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:56 PM

LOL Marmie.....that is good she told you too.  I don't think kids think the way we do.

chalisa0
by Kim on Mar. 1, 2011 at 4:59 PM

I think you did the right thing.  Kids today are so naive.  If that was my daughter I would want a level-headed adult doing the same thing.

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2011 at 5:03 PM

thanks y'all......:o).  I also would want someone doing the same, should my child ever do that.  However, even now before they are on line; we have the safety on the internet talk etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)