Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever had this??? Tmi and very personal.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:05 AM
  • 18 Replies
Well you know the glands down "there"? The ones that provide lubrication for the women. Well I have problems with the one on the left side and it hurts like a bitch, its pretty painfull but my ob says its not infected, so if you have ever had problems what did you do for relief and how did you get it to "pop"?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ISAIAHMOM632007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Like a bump or cyst? ,those hurt like crazy, warm towels and no rubbing could help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiegirl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:09 AM

I guess I don't know what you mean by "pop" do you have a cyst or something? Hmmm sorry I don't know. Guess I'll just bump for ya lol.

-AJ
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:10 AM

BUMP!

rmfanfgljf
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:11 AM
It is a cyst but my ob referred to it as a clogged gland. It hurt really bad and I have been sitting here with a heating pad between my legs and while it takes the pain away while I sit as soon as I get up or move the pain is like double. I can't really do anything, and I want it to just go away, I am about ready to take another bath though. But I want to know what to do to get rid of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:11 AM

Bump

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Have you asked about having it drained?

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

It is a cyst but my ob referred to it as a clogged gland. It hurt really bad and I have been sitting here with a heating pad between my legs and while it takes the pain away while I sit as soon as I get up or move the pain is like double. I can't really do anything, and I want it to just go away, I am about ready to take another bath though. But I want to know what to do to get rid of it.

romanceparty4u
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:13 AM

a bartholomew cyst?

Nope.

But I know someone who did, and it did need to be drained, and 10 days of antibiotics too.

turtle07
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhotoMama88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Owie!! I dont think cysts pop on thier own. But not sure! Ask about draining it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawn4175
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM

Ahhh...a Bartholin's Cyst.  They hurt like hell, but it should go away on it's own.  Try a sitz bath.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)