Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm so ptfo *ventin about s/o*

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:30 AM
  • 35 Replies
so yeaaah. My s/o left at about 7:30 to go to a friends house to make catfish. Cool. Sounded pretty good. Well...9:30 rolls around and he calls. Him: we had to wait for the catfish to thaw. Were cooking it right now. Me: oh...okay, well home soon? Him: yeah, bout a hour. Okkkkkay, so yeah. Hes still not home. So i call him, and heres what i said. Me: so yeah, me and your son just ate tuna fish sandwitches for dinner. You tokd me a fucking hour and your still not home? Fuck you. End off phone call. I know for a fact that the foods done because i heard him say as he answered the phone that it was some good catfish. And he was fucking playing video games!!!! When did vgs and friends become more important then your family? God! I've never been so mad before! I mean he acts like im a big joke!! He does,this shit all the time!! Hangs around this dudes house for hours at a time! The one day it was 8 hours! While i was at home with a sick babay....i couldnt help but wonder,why he wanted to disapper that day....*vent over*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelaasmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:36 AM
You handled it so maturely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jsmommy0528
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:37 AM

I don't know if I would be that upset about it. Yeah he should have called and told you he was going to be later but he wasn't out partying or anything. He was just at his friends playing video games. Imo it isn't a huge deal but if it bothered you you should talk to him about it calmly when he gets home. Hope you feel better

kristy0833
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:38 AM
Id be pissed but u could of handled it a wee bit better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:40 AM

If he does this "all the time," then why are you so mad?  Isn't it expected?  And if it isn't something you want to deal with, why be with him and have babies with him?  I'm sure he was like this before.  SMH

Luvmylife146
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:41 AM
I understand you are upset, but you sunk to his maturity level.
airforewifenmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:43 AM
MmM Maybe next time go with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
renijazzysmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:46 AM
I wouldn't be that mad, and if he does it all time why don't you just expect for him to do it this time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ADULT.CONTENT

I would be pissed to. It's called common courtesy to call and say you're not going to be home or you're going to be late.

OP has he come home or even called since you hung up on him?

TomBoyMama_09
That is the first time i've honestly blew up like that for awhile. True. I was a bitch and i should've handled it better. But he could've texted and said "hey, going to chill for awhile" i would've been okay with that ya know? I just don't feel like im respected, like im a joke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lois.

LOL at the responses! OP, you both need to grow up a bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)