Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me.....

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:58 AM
  • 7 Replies

This is my FB status from earlier:  All that and my car still don't run. FML. I'm over it.

Anywhere in that status does it say that I am ungrateful for the people who have given me rides?? Seriously, I need some opinions. I feel about 2 inches tall right now.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KrazyMyra
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:59 AM

wtf? no.

airforewifenmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:59 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Earth_Mama90
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:00 AM
NO it doesnt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tannaris
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:00 AM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TarotMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:00 AM
It just shows you're pissed about the car...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Not only has my mother made me like shit about it, but my friend and her husband (who help out sometimes) have as well. This is what she said on my status.

"wow....thats a nice way to say thankyou to all those that have been helping you! Glad to hear your over it!"

My reply back: I was talking about my car, not people, or things that people help me with. I'm just over the problems with the dumb car. I take one step forward with it, to get knocked back 5 more. I am frustrated. I am however over how everyone is making me feel like shit and 2 inches tall because I'm frustrated with the car. Thanks.

I ALWAYS tell them thank you and how much I appreciate the help, because I do. How she gathered that from my status is beyond me, but now I' m mad!!!

Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:10 AM

Guess I better start looking for other transportation. I'm not going to deal with people making me feel like crap just because I am venting about MY car!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)