Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yippee!!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:18 AM
  • 5 Replies
i finally got caught up on my laundry!! All my laundry has been washed dried folded/hung and put away except for the socks (damn socks) they are still in a basket and will probably stay its like fishing every morning looking for a matched pair! lol am i the only one that has a sock basket?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ilovejason
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:20 AM

I don't have a sock basket.. I put singles on top of the dresser.. after a while if the "mate" doesn't show up I throw it away lol. Drives me crazy to dig through 54895658 socks and never find matches!

Keilman1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:20 AM

OH, I HATE, HATE, HATE SOCKS!!!!!!   I am going to throw them all away and buy new socks.  Each person will have their own kind so there's no question.

LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:24 AM
we do that! except for my 2 little girls everyone has a different color toe or bottom it makes things much eaiser!

Quoting Keilman1:

OH, I HATE, HATE, HATE SOCKS!!!!!!   I am going to throw them all away and buy new socks.  Each person will have their own kind so there's no question.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofcali3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:26 AM

I gave you the *not alone charm* cuse I just got done with mine too!!!!

LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:31 AM
lol!!! it was driving me crazy! 2 weekends of being crazy busy got me so behindwhat i was getting washed was piling up clean in the corner

Quoting momofcali3:

I gave you the *not alone charm* cuse I just got done with mine too!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)