Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so mad at dh co worker language

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:27 AM
  • 23 Replies
I'm so irritated. Dh has a young stupid co worker who lives at home and is so immature. Why am I so mad at this young man?

Because he shows up to work laughing and joking about the fact that he has pink eye. My dh told him to go home. He was like, " no I can hang" and my dh said, no, go home, that is super contagious, go home. So the kid eventually does. Now my 10 month old and I both have pink eye. I have it so bad my eye crust over and glues itself shut every 15min. It hurts so much, my dd is miserable.

why can't people just stay the fuck home when they are sick!? Its so inconsiderate.

With the use of only one eye my depth perception isn't what it should be. I made Mac n cheese for my oldest... But poorer half the box next to the pot.

rant over i guess. I'm going to go feel sorry for myself now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manda14311
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:29 AM
Grrr. Poored. Not poorer. I hate auto correct
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofcali3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:32 AM

That sucks :( I have had pink eye (well sorta its a bacteria in the dirt here)  three times in the past year. Strongly suggest going to the doctor......

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:33 AM

I guess I don't get it.  Does your dh have it?

manda14311
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:34 AM
I will if its not better in couple days. Have to wait for dh to have a day off anyway

Quoting momofcali3:

That sucks :( I have had pink eye (well sorta its a bacteria in the dirt here)  three times in the past year. Strongly suggest going to the doctor......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda14311
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:36 AM
His co worker did first, dh had a little tiny bit if discharge but that's it. He got lucky I guess. My dd and I are the ones with it bad

Quoting AnitaVersion2.0:

I guess I don't get it.  Does your dh have it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofcali3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:37 AM

That sucks. I know with mine, I can't keep my eye closed because it feels like it might burst from the pressure. Thats the worst. 

Put a cold wash cloth over your eyes and try to rest :) I hope you feel better or it just clears up. 

That guy is a jerk, kids are stupid. You should get the hubs to clock him one :)

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:38 AM

When I was an infant, some guy held me even though he had poison ivy (which he didn't mention until after).  People are idiots.

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:40 AM
That is like the neighbor sending her kids out to play with everyone else when they are sick here.

First with the flu and now we are watching for whooping cough... in one week's time.

I hate contagious idiots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arianna24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:43 AM
Oh ya, "I can *hang*, because I'm so cool like that. Hahaha look guys, I got pink eye! It crusts over, now I can pick all the stuff off my eyelid! It's fun, you try? Hahahha."

Small things amuse small minds. Small minds are incomprehensible to real issues. What a dumb ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnitaVersion2.0
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Quoting arianna24:

Oh ya, "I can *hang*, because I'm so cool like that. Hahaha look guys, I got pink eye! It crusts over, now I can pick all the stuff off my eyelid! It's fun, you try? Hahahha."

Small things amuse small minds. Small minds are incomprehensible to real issues. What a dumb ass.

Issues, real or not, are not capable of comprehension.  You mean "small minds are incapable of comprehending real issues".

Irony amuses my mind.

"I bet a funny thing about driving a car off a cliff is, while you're in midair, you still hit those brakes." 
— Jack Handey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)