Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inlaw drama

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:38 AM
  • 13 Replies

My sis in law is engaged to a guy that was deported last month, they have 3 kids together and when she found out that he was being deported she had decided to move down to Mexico to be with him knowing that the two oldest don't want to go. So instead of staying or taking them all she left the oldest her with my mother inlaw , with nothing. My mother inlaw works full time and my father in law is a worthless SOB, and he def wont help with Jose. We all tried to talk her out of going or going for only a month then come back but she is hell bent  on being with this guy. I TOTALY understand what she wants but at the same time she is a mother that should put her kids first. I just don't get it.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZelisMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:49 AM

How old is her oldest child?

bananahammock1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:51 AM
What an idiot! Hope she has fun in Mexico! I hear it isnt exactly paradise right now..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zawifey
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:53 AM

uhh wow....

anglebaby84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:53 AM

She is 26

anglebaby84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:54 AM

her oldest child is 9

arianna24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:55 AM
Ya I can understand her doing that because she's in love with the guy but only if she were single... Which she isn't.... I would NOT take her kids if she were my daughter. In hopes that she wouldn't go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZelisMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:57 AM

OMG, yeah, um no. At worst I would have forced him to go to Mexico w/ me but no way would I have left him behind. It would be different if he was like 17 or 18 & even then I'd have to seriously think about it.

WHy not just stay here and work? Pay a Coyote to get her husband back over here. She wont be the first to take that route.

Quoting anglebaby84:

her oldest child is 9

bananahammock1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:57 AM
Why doesnt her man try and do things the legal way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anglebaby84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:04 AM

That's what they are trying to do, they won't let them marry here. So they are doing it down there.

bananahammock1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:06 AM
Thats good that he is trying then.. Shitty of her to leave her kid! I would have to give her a piece of my mind about that one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)