Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy and break-outs (acne)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:39 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have never had alot of break-outs, during pregnancy or not. But, I'm 6 weeks pregnant with baby #3, and I'm breaking out. Did any of y'all go thru this? If so, was there anything that helped?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lovelyy504
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:41 AM

use something with natural ingrediants in it, I used Mark. I ordered it from Avon really cheap and dont use anything that is a scrub. It will only irritate the skin more.

MyNameIsRAVEN
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:42 AM
YES!!! OMGosh it was HORRIBLE....And nothing helped :0( hopefully someone else will have some suggestions! Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelyy504
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:46 AM

meetmark.com

is the website, you can find the products under "skincare".. most of them are under 10 dollars

Gretchen0122
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:49 AM

I have never used anything but soap and water to wash my face. And I use Cover Girl oil free makeup. Also when I get out of the shower I use Clean and Clear combination moisterizer, it's to dry out pimples, and moisterize dry skin. It dries the pimples really well, but they just keep showing up! Argh!

Gretchen0122
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:50 AM

Thanks! I know I've seen it in Avon books, but never tried. I'll check in to it.

Quoting lovelyy504:

meetmark.com

is the website, you can find the products under "skincare".. most of them are under 10 dollars

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)