Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD's bedroom.... Show me your LO's bedroom... (PIC HEAVY)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:15 AM
  • 6 Replies

Dh and I went out and bought paiint and things to decorate her room.. She loves tinkerbell and all that girly stuff along with mickey mouse... so DH and I paiinted her room and decorated it... somewhat anyways.. we arent finished but were very proud of what we have done so far... here are some pics of it... show me yours...

Kayla 23 yr old  wife & mom to an adorable 2.5 yr old daughter Kaitelynne momma to an angel baby Elijah.. and Wife to my sheriff Eddie :Dtoddler girlin love

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KaitelynnesMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:16 AM

sorry its sooo long and extremely pic heavy

Quoting KaitelynnesMom:

Dh and I went out and bought paiint and things to decorate her room.. She loves tinkerbell and all that girly stuff along with mickey mouse... so DH and I paiinted her room and decorated it... somewhat anyways.. we arent finished but were very proud of what we have done so far... here are some pics of it... show me yours...

Kayla 23 yr old  wife & mom to an adorable 2.5 yr old daughter Kaitelynne momma to an angel baby Elijah.. and Wife to my sheriff Eddie :Dtoddler girlin love

NuM1mOmMyOf2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:29 AM

and these are the new blankets they have on their beds

KaitelynnesMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:30 AM

Adorable love it!!

Quoting NuM1mOmMyOf2:

and these are the new blankets they have on their beds

ZelisMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:38 AM

My camara's tripping :( But to the lady w/ the boys room, WOW on how clean it is! DD's room is clean right now but only because I just cleaned it today, LOL (I only pick up her crap like once a week to stay sane!)

jlagodzinski84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:52 AM
nice, i'm in the process of redoing my girl's bedroom and their play room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PassionfruitxD
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Bump.
I have no pictures to share right now:( lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)