Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amanda Knox- guilty or not?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:09 AM
  • 16 Replies

I am very intrigued by murder mysteries. I just watched something about the mystery surrounding Amanda Knox's conviction. For those of you that have been following the story, or have an opinion, do you think she is guilty of murder? Innocent? Involved but not the murderer? Still unsure?

Heres the link to what I watched. It is about 45 minutes.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/219422/lifetime-movies-beyond-the-headlines-amanda-knox#s-p1-so-i0

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Waxed
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I don't know who amanda knox is but heres a bump!

JZB
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:11 AM
Not sure I've heard about this 1?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz

Is that the girl in that Italy trial?

mackiebugsmom
I dont think she is...i will never go to another country and that case is one reason why!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clowncar
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM
I don't know all the details of the case. Did the police find actual physical evidence connecting her to the murder or is it all circumstantial evidence?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
burch731
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM

I am very up in the air on this one.  My college major was criminal justice & I read about it & watch everything about it on tv & really just research the hell out of stuff & this is one of my most baffling researches.  While I do think she is very weird & self centered & may have a lot more knowledge to the crime that she lets on I can't say that I feel that she was actually the one weilding the knife. 

jella31
by Angela on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:13 AM
I think she had something to do with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabiesandme
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:13 AM
I haven't watched the new movie about her and a few other things posted or said recently but I do think she is guilty though. I'm just going by her last court info and what the public /news said when it first happen.

No matter what it's still a sad story for the people involved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
burch731
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:13 AM

circumstantial ~ there is no viable DNA or fibers placing her there. 

Quoting clowncar:

I don't know all the details of the case. Did the police find actual physical evidence connecting her to the murder or is it all circumstantial evidence?

lisa101
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:14 AM

I'm not sure. Her and the guy she was seeing filed appealss in 2010 to have all evidence re examined and new evidence presented.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)