Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont even know why i am crying.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:23 AM
  • 4 Replies
This morning has started off great. I get up go outside to start my car and. the stupid thing would not start! The flipping battery is dead. My husband is out of town working. I don't know anyone here in this town. My inlaws live a hr away and my mom lives 3hrs away so no help from anyone. Plus my pregnancy hormones are getting the best of me right now. Because I am in tears and can't stop crying. I just don't know how I am getting the kids to school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
futuremilf831
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:26 AM
Is there a friend nearby that can give the kids a ride? Its going to be okay! I know about those darn pregnancy hormones!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:27 AM

do you have a neighbor that can give you ajump--- to get you to the store to buy a new battery - maybe one of the guys there can put it in for you ? then you can get the kids to school; even if they are late

Vandyswife
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:29 AM

this.... or maybe you could flag someone down?!?!?!?!?!

this happened to my DH once when we only had one car.. thank GOD we had a battery chargery that you plug into your house.... it REALLY sucked!

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

do you have a neighbor that can give you ajump--- to get you to the store to buy a new battery - maybe one of the guys there can put it in for you ? then you can get the kids to school; even if they are late

meagan0716
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:46 AM
My youngest SS didn't close his door all the way yesterday. So I just need a jump. My neighbor is not up yet I've been going over ever 10 mins and nocking to see if he could give Me a jump. And the one person I do know isn't answering her cell phone or house phone.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)