Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Problems with netflix's Watch Instantly

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  • 14 Replies

!@#$%^ I got a great movie all lined up to watch on Netflix's watch instantly and it wo'nt work.I'm streaming it through my Sony blue -ray player.All the other ones Amazon,etc appear to be working.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:48 AM

They were doing some site maintenance earlier, but I think it's done now.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

rennez
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:49 AM
We have been having tons of probs streaming thru the ps3, but the computer works fine, as does the ps3 for video games
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernjess3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:50 AM

i dunno...but has anyones looked weird? like the video game consol streaming? now on our thing we dont have the catagories option, or the new movies option...so we only can watch the " reccomended" movies for us????

sunshine344
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:50 AM

We stream thru our wii and yesterday i had a couple movies that wouldnt play..

cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Ughhh,it's kinda making me mad,I was reall looking foward to watching a couple of movies.It did this to me one day last week too for a bit,then it appeared to work ok.

Quoting sunshine344:

PeytonNBella
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:58 AM

Our recently watched list wasn't showing up yesterday and we had issues getting some shows to start. Last time something like that happened they gave us a $2 credit on our bill automatically.

sunshine344
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:58 AM

Quoting cutebaby06:

Ughhh,it's kinda making me mad,I was reall looking foward to watching a couple of movies.It did this to me one day last week too for a bit,then it appeared to work ok.

Quoting sunshine344:

well hopefully you can watch them soon to and it's justa temporary glitch.. We just watched grown up's it just started streaming yesterday i think, if you havent seen it you should it's freaking hilarious!

cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Yes,that's my problemhope they give me a $2 credit.

Quoting PeytonNBella:

Our recently watched list wasn't showing up yesterday and we had issues getting some shows to start. Last time something like that happened they gave us a $2 credit on our bill automatically.

cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Quoting sunshine344:

Quoting cutebaby06:

Quoting sunshine344:

well hopefully you can watch them soon to and it's justa temporary glitch.. We just watched grown up's it just started streaming yesterday i think, if you havent seen it you should it's freaking hilarious!

Thanks,I hope it works too,right now I'm watching something called Stranger Then Ficton Amaazon.com and it looks totally stupid.I may have to check out that ovie you're talking about,doesn't that have Adam Sandler in it?

cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:15 AM

Ok,mine appears to be working now,yeah cuz I really kinda wanted to watch Sweet  Home Alambama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)