Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone shoot me...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:44 AM
  • 3 Replies
Last night was definitely NOT my night. Went to the garage to gather up some water jugs to take to refill since we were down to less than half a gallon. On my way out the door I tripped on an umbrella and fell down the garage steps. Thankfully I didn't hit any of the steps and was nicely padded by my butt when I landed on the rug at the bottom of the steps.  Mom comes to the door and says, "Are you ok? What happened?" Me, "What does it look like happened! I fell down the stairs!" Mom, "I heard a crash and then you were gone." Needless to say not one of my more graceful moments. There were empty and full pop bottles all over by the steps. Then I get my water jugs and go to Family Fare. I have 6-1 gallon jugs with me. As I'm walking across the parking lot my purse falls to the ground. I look at it and the strap is broken. So I put the 3 jugs I was carrying in my left hand under my right arm. As I bend over to pick up my purse the 3 jugs shoot out from under my arm and fly all over the parking lot. *Sigh* not a good day for me. I now have a really nice bruise on the back of my right hand and on my right elbow. Not to mention I'm pretty positive that I fractured the tip of my right pinky in the fall.

On a positive note... I should be getting the results from DS's paternity test in the mail along with the order that I have full physical custody ANY day now.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
windi85
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:48 AM
Sorry you had a bad night. Hopefully today will go better if you get your good news!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Hope you have a better day;)

AjsMom0508
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Thanks ladies.  I honestly don't think this week can get ANY worse for me.  That is just one 2 hour period of craziness that I have been dealing with since I got up at 4:30am Monday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)