Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I help you?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:50 AM
  • 2 Replies

I was loading up my groceries yesterday and my 3 year old started walking off from me. I grabbed her real quick and told her sternly "Do not walk away from Mommy. That's dangerous" She knows what dangerous means and she knew she was wrong, so of course she was upset.

I thought this one lady was going to walk into something because she was so busy watching me. She gave me the nastiest look, she's lucky her face didn't freeze like that.

Yes, horrible me for not allowing my child to walk freely in a parking lot. People can be so annoying.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
-Richard Dawkins
"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
-Thomas Jefferson

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MyasMommy463
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:53 AM

People are dumb...SOOOO annoying.. I know some people are against the "dog leash" like things.. but Im thinking about using one..(have not yet) I dont care what people think.. as long as my child is safe... and no its not a parenting issue so anyone who will throw me that line of BS I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!! LoL.. its about safety!!!!

-Shelley-
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:58 AM

I used one for my oldest while my husband was deployed and my youngest was a newborn. Sometimes it was just more convenient than a stroller to just put it on her and put the baby in a Snugli.

Quoting MyasMommy463:

People are dumb...SOOOO annoying.. I know some people are against the "dog leash" like things.. but Im thinking about using one..(have not yet) I dont care what people think.. as long as my child is safe... and no its not a parenting issue so anyone who will throw me that line of BS I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!! LoL.. its about safety!!!!

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
-Richard Dawkins
"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
-Thomas Jefferson

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)