Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LAST NIGHTS TEEN MOM----who watched??

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:56 AM
  • 36 Replies

1. I usually like Kailyn, but what she is doing right now is WRONG...she should atleast wait til she is on her own to be dating... I actually feel sorta bad for Jo..

2. Chelsea-- well, we all knew it was bound to happen, her and Adam aren't going to last much longer, he's a dick... and Chelsea is an idiot for ever taking him back.

3. Jenelle-- I am still in shock, she is going even more downhill now that she is with Keiffer.. she actually chose to go be homeless with him instead of having a home and being able to be around her son... pathetic.

4. Leah & Corey-- I feel for them-- my daughter has medical issues and I wanted to cry last night... I can't wait to see them get married!!! they really have it together for being so young...

whats y our thoughs?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyranightshade
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:57 AM

I didn't get to watch it! Damnnation. I fell asleep. :( Oh, well, reruns.

I just wanna say.. can't STAND Janelle.

liveforever
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:58 AM

i cant believe corey wore camo to their wedding....

JamesonsMa1209
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:59 AM
100% agree with you. I wanna slap Kailyn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymelissa76
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Crap! I missed it! grrrr

mackQuin
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM

1. I use to really like Kailynn now she is just being hootchy. Her kid isn't even that old i don't know what the appeal would be in dating someone. I mean between her baby and all the other things she would be too busy for a man.

2. Chelsea is dumb. The girl is just naive. Obviously her parents aka daddy did everything he could to shield the poor girl and give her everything she wanted. Not only that she is a lazy fuck. I honestly do not like her and will fast forward her parts.

3. Jennelle..eh..i feel bad for her because its point blank obvious she had a horrible upbringing and by Jace being with her mom he is going to grow up in the same type of situation. I mean, hello none of her other kids want anything to do with her and the other girl has similar issues as Jenelle does. BUT Jenelle is setting herself up and everything she is doing now is a direct result from actions she is choosing. All that she is going to do is be a baby maker and never a baby raiser.

4. Leah and Cory. I love them. They do act like they have it together. I just hope with being young and only being together for such a little while doesn't affect them any.

phantomphan
by PrincessBcake on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:02 AM
I feel bad for Kailyn. No, she shouldn't be lying. But Jo is such a jerk. And his mom telling her that she can't even have male friends. But I bet it would be ok for Jo to have a different girl over every night.

I used to feel bad for Janelle. But not anymore.

chelsea she needs to grow up and move back home with her dad.

Lead and Corey seem to have it together.

Where is the father of Janelle's baby? I missed her episode of 16 and pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheribomb
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:04 AM

did they say what is wrong with leah & Corey's dd?  i haven't watched it yet.  honestly i can't stand any of these moms with exception to leah but i don't really like her either... Lol

mommy22boyz357
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I agree with everything you said. I HATE Chelsea's loser ass boyfriend, and it pisses me off that SHE didn't stick up for her friend who has been there for her! Jenelle, she's a complete trainwreck. Reminds me of some old friends I used to have. Kailyn....I used to really like her, but she's not right lately. She needs to have more respect for Jo's parents! And she seems to be really snappy with the baby lately too! Then Leah and Corey, I like them, they're doing a good job!

paigesmommy5264
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Jenelle's sons father wanted nothing to do with them shortly after the birth, he was at one time a model, but at the time of the show was unemployeed and had just got out of jail for another DUI... and he lived a few hours away..

Quoting phantomphan:

I feel bad for Kailyn. No, she shouldn't be lying. But Jo is such a jerk. And his mom telling her that she can't even have male friends. But I bet it would be ok for Jo to have a different girl over every night.

I used to feel bad for Janelle. But not anymore.

chelsea she needs to grow up and move back home with her dad.

Lead and Corey seem to have it together.

Where is the father of Janelle's baby? I missed her episode of 16 and pregnant.

mackQuin
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Quoting Cheribomb:

did they say what is wrong with leah & Corey's dd?  i haven't watched it yet.  honestly i can't stand any of these moms with exception to leah but i don't really like her either... Lol

they were just interviewed in a magazine and they still are waiting to find out. They dont' know what is wrong with her yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)