Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Washing hands after you go to the bathroom

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:38 AM
  • 33 Replies

Okay so I was in a public bathroom this past week and a woman walked out without washing her hands.  EWWWWWWWWWWWWw.  I mean that is just disgusting.  Do you wash your hands after you go to the bathroom, or do you just walk out? 

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy78
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:38 AM

I wash my hand every tin I us the bath room

momma-flynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:39 AM

my boss doesn't wash her hands unless you are in there by the sink. she knows we all know she skips, so she pretends to wash them lol.  

melissa632
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:39 AM
I wash my hands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM
That is so gross! Yes I wash my hands after using the bathroom especially public bathrooms. Then after I wash them I use hand sanitizer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2One881
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM

I always wash my hand. It is nasty not to. I also use paper towel to open the door in public restrooms for the reason you just stated: Others not washing their hands.

Adelina731
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Ick!!!!   Always wash hands!  My husband said he rarely sees men wash hands after they use a public restroom...says he wants to confront them about how nasty it is!  Now....I don't think I've ever seen a woman not wash her hands after using a public restroom...but that is just gross.

Mommy2One881
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:41 AM

I busted my bosses not washing their hands the other day. I made one of them run out and get me some Lysol and some of those sanitizing wipes!!

Quoting momma-flynn:

my boss doesn't wash her hands unless you are in there by the sink. she knows we all know she skips, so she pretends to wash them lol.  

Adelina731

LOL I use a paper towel to open the door too! 

jsbuck

I wash my hands every time I use the bathroom.  I have seen people just run water on their hands in public restrooms, as if that works lol.

Nicky80
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM

i wash my hands! my kids do too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)