Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone else watch ????

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:46 AM
  • 5 Replies
All the court shows on tv ? Like divorce court, judge Alex, and judge Judy ???? Any of them ????

They crack me up !!! This chick on divorce court just told judge Lynn that she had six jobs. Her work, her four kids and then HIM !!!! It was so funny when she said it !!

SOme of the things they say are so hilarious. Occasionally there is something serious and sad but usually they are funny !! I sit there and think how can you splash this all over television !!!!!!!!!

Do you watch them ?? If so which is your favorite ?? How about a favorite episode that you just can't forget ??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jaisgirl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Mysterious
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:04 AM
On Nancy Graces court show yesterday a step mom was suing the birth mom for baby sitter fees for having to watch her step son while his dad had him....I couldn't stop laughin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lavanda
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Never watch them unless i have the tv already on that channel and it comes on. I usually laugh at the ridiculous comments but i can only stand about 10 min at a time.
Mommy2LnJ
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:08 AM
I only watch Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown. They are both quite funny only because some of the people on there are too flippin stupid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaisgirl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM
They are hilarious !!!!! Every once in a while ill think well that makes sense but usually I think they are outta their minds.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)