Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Um.....ew.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM
  • 24 Replies
I was just talking to my dad on the phone, he said last week when he watched DD he gave her potted meat and crackers. Gross! I am not real anal about what she eats and all that, but I hate that stuff, he used to try to make me eat it when I was a kid but I was convinced it was some kind of dog food, lol. She aparently loved it, even worse! She also likes root beer, which I I can't even stand the smell of! What are some things that your kids like that you find disgusting?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spunky946
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM

What is potted meat?

Kaelaasmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:50 AM
Brussels Sprouts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:50 AM

he likes chicken liver, heart, and lungs.......gross

justgrape723
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM

my DH LOVES liverwurst I think it is nasty....my DS (7 y.o.) loves it too...bleh !!!

stinkerbelle28
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Quoting spunky946:

What is potted meat?

Like canned meat, I don't even know what it is, lol. They sell it with Vienna sausages.

stinkerbelle28
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Quoting justgrape723:

my DH LOVES liverwurst I think it is nasty....my DS (7 y.o.) loves it too...bleh !!!

Ick!

Reese.Cup
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM

My dd doesn't eat anything that I won't eat.  I refuse to fry up some Spam and eat it for myself, so I sure as hell wouldn't make it for my daughter. 

She loves seafood though.  I'm still learning to like it, so I'm still a little picky.  She also loves hot dogs, which I find truly disgusting.  But those aren't weird foods, so whatevs.

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM

mayo

loves4mama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM

i hated hot dogs until i was prego with my dd, i craved them and now i can some how eat them. but my dd hates them she'll pull the hot dog out and just eat the bun.

EsmeVincent
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:01 AM

OMG I LOVE potted meat(I know, Gross but I can't help it)....ds eats spagettios like they are water, I mean how can he eat that? eck! and he BEGS us to buy him some, just nasty smelly sauce

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)