Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CAT IN THE HAT!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM
  • 9 Replies

DOES YOUR KID LOVE CAT IN THE HAT! THERES A MARATHON ON PBSKIDS! ALSO- GO TO THIS SITE AND THEY HAVE TONS OF CAT IN THE HAT STUFF ON SALE! 4.99 SHIRTS! SOME SLEEPERS, BAGS, LUNCH BOXES!

TO SEE OTHER CAT IN THE HAT STUFF JUST GO BACK TO THE ZULILY HOME PAGE AND THERES MORE THAN JUST THIS.

http://www.zulily.com/invite/areichert312

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
southern_momof2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:54 AM
DD likes it, but she was disappointed when she figured out Curious George and Super Why wasn't coming on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k_hall1784
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:54 AM
We're watching the marathon right now. I think its a cute show. My 4 year old loves it and my 9 month old gets a kick out of the cat. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmylife146
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM
It is dr. Seuss' birthday today. My daughter's school is having a dr. Seuss day.
staceyjoy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Oh no! You're telling me sesame street isn't coming on in 10 minutes. Well I better get prepared. I have a 23 month old that's going to be VERY unhappy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirasmommy7
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:57 AM

LOL. I didnt even know that! My son sure is happy. But im sure my almost 4 year old will get sick of it after one more episode.

Quoting Luvmylife146:

It is dr. Seuss' birthday today. My daughter's school is having a dr. Seuss day.

Luvmylife146
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:58 AM
Yes, I am making green eggs for her for breakfast.
1hotmama7
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:01 AM

so is my kids school,  green eggs and ham    for lunch,,,    she is 5 yrs old and begged me not to make her eat green eggs...   i told her she didnt have too...

Quoting Luvmylife146:

pregnant bellyteen girlteen boyskateboarding blowing bubbles toddler girlboy on a swinggirl on a swing

SerenityRose
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM
UGH! It's on here too! My DD isn't even watching it. She is just playing, but when I try to change it she has a fit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shabbydoll78
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM

My children are celebrating Dr Suess' birthday today ! Read across America. The kids are wearing their pajamas to school, having green eggs and ham, and cozying up with blanket and pillows to read all day !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)