Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair Updo for my DD/Flowergirl... Help?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  • 3 Replies

Okay, so my daughter's hair is out of control 99% of the time. I am worried about possible hair updos for the wedding. I have bought a fauz pearl head band to go in it, I'm not dead set on using it, but I think it will help. Does anyone have suggestions on what can be done with her hair? I want curls.

This is a picture from Christmas morning, one of the few pictures I have where her hair isn't pulled back in a half ponytail. Please excuse the goofy face.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
weezer_cookie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:27 AM

When is the wedding? Could she grow it out by then?

I'd suggest curlers the night before after she takes a bath.  In the morning, it should be curly.  Seems the easiest.

After they are curled, you could just put it up in a ponytail, maybe do a slight pouf in the front? Ha I'm not sure, I guess I've never had to think of this before LOL

rose4607
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Check out theknot.com this site has everything wedding! Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TatorsMommy2205
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 AM

We are getting married on June 11th. I am  planning on getting it proffessionally done, but the wedding is on a cruise ship out of Florida. I am in Alabama, so I won't be meeting with the hairdress until the day before the wedding. 

I am thinking something like this...

With moare curls like this:

Quoting weezer_cookie:

When is the wedding? Could she grow it out by then?

I'd suggest curlers the night before after she takes a bath.  In the morning, it should be curly.  Seems the easiest.

After they are curled, you could just put it up in a ponytail, maybe do a slight pouf in the front? Ha I'm not sure, I guess I've never had to think of this before LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)