Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This B!^#% got nervers (Vent)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM
  • 34 Replies

My DH and I are both deployed he is in Iraq and I am in Afghanistan. It is going on 9 months since I have been able to see him or dd. I know that there are a lot of soldiers in this situation. What really pisses me off is this soldier who  works in my company gets to take a few days off each month almost to fly and see her husband which is good for them but she is now complaining that she won't be able to see him for 3 months and thinks that we should all feel so damn sorry for her! She knows that my husband and I have not been able to see each other for going on 9months and constantly rubs it in my face that she gets to see her hubby. It takes all the will power I have not to slap the bitch! Of course she waits till our commander leaves and ask someone else after our co says no she cannot leave after a certain date. She makes this story up about how she has "nowhere" to go blah blah and instead of going to see her kids who she has not see in about 9 months all she can do is bitch because she will not get to see her husband for 3 or less months!! I am so pissed I hate stupid people.

wedding planning guide 

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2Shayla2004
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM

BUMP!

jess80
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:29 AM

slap a ho! lol

jess80
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Seriously though i want to thank you and your husband for the sacrifices you make!!!!!you rock

massteria
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Take a breath, count to ten, and learn to ignore it.  Yeah, she is putting it out there, but does getting pissed really do any good? 

annie610
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM

That would make me upset also.

valeriebishop
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM
How are you both deployed with a kid? I thought they didnt do that..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StaryEyed718
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM

how are they able to deploy you both at the same time if you have kids? I am ex air force and thought they couldn't do that.

Mom2Shayla2004
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM

THANK YOU!

Quoting jess80:

Seriously though i want to thank you and your husband for the sacrifices you make!!!!!you rock

lcappytan05
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM

How in the world is she able to keep taking leave if she's deployed? If that's the case, my husband has a lot of leave time saved up...he's deployed right now as well...I don't get it. Please enlighten me.

Jsmommy0528
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I don't understand why people think that because their situation is different no one else has the right to be upset. Her dh is going to be gone for three months and it sucks. Yes you have been apart from your dh longer but does that mean she can't be sad about it??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)