Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well don't I feel like crap...bad mommy moment...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM
  • 24 Replies
My daughter slept in... Not like her... I open her door and she instantly sits up hearing her door... But she's like panicked...so I rushed to pick her up...bring her to the bathroom too figure out what's wrong...but I notice nothing other then overly clingy... Do while I am enjoying the cuddles...my fiance goes to get her comforter and sheets...its laundry day... And there is like 4 puke spots... How could I not see when I went in there???? Hell how could I not know my daughter was puking!!! I get why she woke up the way she did now.... And here I sit in her room after cleaning it... Crying because I missed this... I obviously fail this morning...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:36 AM

It happens. They can do it when they are asleep. It happened with my son twice

acts_mommy_1607
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Mama we all miss stuff like this dont beat yourself up about it just give her lots of cuddles and kisses.

Lanie_momofone
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM

oh hon, it is an honest mistake. And like othermom said , they can throw up in their sleep ...and not even wake up from it..or they wake up but fall right back to sleep.

The important thing is, she is fine now ..and she is getting lots of hugs from her momma!

cadeesmommy0120
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 AM

I've done that before...didn't notice til I went to get her up in the morning.  It happens mama.  All you can do now is just cuddle her.  :)  HUGS

southern_momof2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM
Don't feel bad, you just didn't see it. Hope she feels better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Aw poor thing.  We have all done things like that at one time or another.

DeirdraG.
She is def geting hugs...but how could I miss something do obvious???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
casedellic.
This is dumb! You didn't notice puke? Omg!! Call cps!! Better have your child taken away! Worst mother of all time!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Quoting casedellic.:

This is dumb! You didn't notice puke? Omg!! Call cps!! Better have your child taken away! Worst mother of all time!!!

Please tell me you are being sarcastic ?

savannahs1mom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM

You weren't concerned with the cleanliness of her sheets you were concerned with your daughter, I totally understand why you'd miss it. I'd probably miss it too. My daughter scremas bloody murder when she throws up so I doubt I really miss it. Don't beat yourself up, I hope she feels better soon. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)