Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poor dog...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:35 AM
  • 28 Replies

I had to bring Montana (our boxer) to get fixed this morning. She's at the vets now. I got to pick her up at 1:00. I'm so sad for her. I know I sound dumb but I seriously do. Poor girl.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma-flynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 AM

i felt bad when i took my pup to get neutered. he shook the whole way home.

EsmeVincent
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM

aww poor baby, we took our doggie to get fixed the day before valentines day 5years ago...he was SO excited to see us and so happy to be home...it never phased him at all.

chelebele05
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM

I'm sure she'll be fine, I just get nervous about things lol. Is it a big cut?

momma-flynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM

no it's not big at all. when my female got spayed the cut wasn't big & they closed it with glue so i didn't even have to take her back for stitches.

EsmeVincent
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM

well I think it diff for diff sizes but I didn't think that it was anybigger than your thumb nail

Quoting chelebele05:

I'm sure she'll be fine, I just get nervous about things lol. Is it a big cut?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

MamaCarley
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM

We had our dog fixed about 6 months ago... she came home and was more sleepy than normal but overall she was completely fine. i think i have the weird dog that actually likes going to the vet. 

chelebele05
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Oh good!! I was expecting her whole underside cut open. I've never had to do this before so I guess I dont really know what to expect.

dixiegurl223626
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:48 AM

I'm nervous about getting my Daphne fixed too. I know I need to do it soon, but I'm gonna be a mess when shes in there. She went into severe shock 30 seconds after her 2nd set of routine vaccines. We almost lost her, so now anything makes me nervous with her. She's very sensitive to lots of things.  We even had a hard time getting her on the right food that wouldnt make her sick and we didnt buy the cheap stuff either. She's also had rashes on her belly when she was a pup. It might have been from food, but IDK. I'm dreading getting her fixed!

BV88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:49 AM
My beagle had her surgery about 6 months ago and the inducing was no gigger than an inch. She was out of it for a few hours and wanted to be left alone but she was fine and back to normal in 3-5 days. Good luck to your pooch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BV88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Wow typos!!!

Incision*
Bigger*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)