Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY are there jehovas whitnessed out at 730 in the morning??

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:40 AM
  • 22 Replies
umm it is way to early to be nice to them i just shut all my blinds i hope they dont knock! I cant be mean either damn my mom for teaching me to be nice to the elderly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewMomma1013
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:41 AM

when I lived in the city, I never answered the door to ANYONE.

SLGross215
by Sarah on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:41 AM

I NEVER answer the door for them. It's annoying later in the day and even more annoying at 7:30 in the morning.

Mom2Be0804
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Wow...that is way too early.  Hopefully they're following up on something they arranged earlier in the week!

ISAIAHMOM632007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Good for you for being nice, the latter day saints come around my area,.I just say I'm Catholic and they.go about their business .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GonnaBMom
by Miss.Fortune on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM

7H30...wtf that's early for religion stuff I have same lately but it was Mormons Sunday morning 8 am geez.. i answered with my little sleep gear no bra underneath 6 month pregnant belly with it i was embarrassed i though it was my family or something (they are the kind of people that will show up any hour except the middle of the night ).. they never came back..lol

heatherhall29
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Wow that is early just come to the door in a robe and say sorry my husband is waiting for me :)

LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Quoting NewMomma1013:

when I lived in the city, I never answered the door to ANYONE.

I refuse to be a prisoner in my home hiding from knocks on my door.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I'd just ignore the door.  If nothing else i'd go to the door and ask them do they wanna join you for a satanic worship service.  Lmao

mitch576
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:34 AM
I have a pit bull... Simply attach the leash to the porch... Problem solved. They love their god... But apparently not enough to take on an angry guard dog. Guess god doesn't work miracles against angry dogs. Go god! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Open the door and give them a big ole hug, act as if you know them and just act crazy.... mumble at them, keep hugging them.... give them a kiss on the cheak if you want, lol, ....... Just freak them out as much as possible....................... At least you are being nice! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)