Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So THIS is motherhood.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM
  • 11 Replies

Well, my kids have hit "that" age.  I'm now a REAL soccer mom; lol.  My boys(6 and 4); are both doing a soccer clinic which started last night.  Plus my oldest is in Kindergarten all day, and goes to an after school program 2x a week(mon and fri).  My youngest is in preschool for 3 hours 2x a week(tues and thurs).  I do a "Kinder and You" music program with my youngest on Wednesdays, and my oldest started piano lessons this afternoon.  His piano teacher  is encouraging me to figure out a day that I can bring my oldest to school about 30 minutes early, and he will do additional work with him then.

At the end of the month my boys will each be starting baseball.  Oldest will have practice from 4:30-7 on M,W,F; youngest is 4:30-7 on T and Th.

Oh, BTW; I'm taking two college courses; one online, one face to face....and have the F2F class on T and Th from 6:30-9:30.

With a deployed husband.

I think I will lose my mind.  LOL

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicasmom1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Good Luck!

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM

LOL yah good luck with all that!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Hang in there!hugs

oliviasmommy85
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:40 PM

juggling oh my goodness. i don't know if i could do it! good luck!!

JenB1983
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I figure that keeping myself busy(albeit EXTREMELY busy) will make the rest of this deployment hurry by.  Or at least hurry these next few months until I get to go back to the states for the summer!

I'm just worried about keeping my GPA up.  LOL  So far it hasn't droppped below 3.74......hopefully I don't spread myself too thin here.

teresa06
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Wow Mama good luck with all that! If I lived closer to you I would help you out! That sounds like ALOT on your plate.

honeybee69
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Yup! And it only gets worse!

My oldest alone is in dance class, she has a lead role in their school play (practice is 6pm -9or 10 pm every night right now), she is also starting tennis practice in a few days.

The other 2 have church school and baseball practice.

A few years ago dh was working out of town on some side job he got. I had our 3 kids, 2 full itme daycare kids and 4 before and after schoolers. Then I also had to run his computer store and fix the computers while he was gone! The girls still had dance classes and my son had preschool.  It was nuts! But you just take it one day at a time.

JenB1983
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Here's my calendar for this month. LOL

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

jaytee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:10 PM
Wow!! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2acutiepie
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:13 PM

It sounds to me like you have over scheduled yourself and your children. We just talked about this in MOPS this morning, our topic was living in Margin. One good thing our speaker brought up is that activity overload takes away the joy of the activity. Good luck with everything. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)