Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny and embarrassing stories (TMI)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM
  • 17 Replies

About a year ago when my husband would play that game world of warcraft he use to have to use the headphones to communicate with the other players. well he got annoyed that he had to constantly press the button every time he needed to talk so he set it up so that he could talk with pressing it. and as soon as our son fell asleep i took a shower dressed up all sexy to get his attention and went in to seduce him(Not knowing about the button thing) well i definitely got his attention he took off his headphones and we went at it HARD! and loud with dirty talk and everything lol he forgot that he had to turn off the headphone thing so all his buddies heard EVERYTHING! lol i was so embarrassed but glad that we didn't know any of them in real life lol.

So that was mine, anybody else with a funny embarrassing story?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hudson.maggie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:23 PM
Lol I can't think ofany so here's a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyvamp5489
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:25 PM

ROFL OMGosh!!!!  I got told by my downstairs neighbor a few yrs ago that she has to turn up her radio or tv in her bedroom cuz she can hear us going at it!  She is now a very good friend but she moved too!  LOL

alexa_112
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:25 PM

bump

Waxed
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:27 PM

LOL thats funny

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

ROFL OMGosh!!!!  I got told by my downstairs neighbor a few yrs ago that she has to turn up her radio or tv in her bedroom cuz she can hear us going at it!  She is now a very good friend but she moved too!  LOL

JT32606
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM

uhhh....someone called the cops on  us one night at like 1am, because we were going at it hard and LOUD! the cops knocked and knocked and knocked...DF answered the door with a sock in front of his penis..lmao. the cops were like, oh ok go about your business.

and then when i went into labor with my DS....i was GUSHING when my water broke, and i was leaving puddles and trails throughout the hospital...people were looking at me like i was nuts....my pants were soaked, my flip flops were making a squishing sound...ugh it was so embarrassing. and then i told them ill clean it up later... i even apologized to L&D and told them ill clean it up..
they laughed and hurried to help me get cleaned up and settled in. hahahah

Waxed
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM

OMG LOL

Quoting JT32606:

uhhh....someone called the cops on  us one night at like 1am, because we were going at it hard and LOUD! the cops knocked and knocked and knocked...DF answered the door with a sock in front of his penis..lmao. the cops were like, oh ok go about your business.

and then when i went into labor with my DS....i was GUSHING when my water broke, and i was leaving puddles and trails throughout the hospital...people were looking at me like i was nuts....my pants were soaked, my flip flops were making a squishing sound...ugh it was so embarrassing. and then i told them ill clean it up later... i even apologized to L&D and told them ill clean it up..
they laughed and hurried to help me get cleaned up and settled in. hahahah

mbrackett
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:41 PM

OMG!!! I want so badly to be on that VENT SERVER!!!! HAHAHAHA. 

radioheid
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM

I have a post up today about my sister (whom I am baby-sitting for) not having toilet paper at her house, so I wiped my ass on one of her socks...

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

Waxed
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM

LOL whoa i missed that one

Quoting radioheid:

I have a post up today about my sister (whom I am baby-sitting for) not having toilet paper at her house, so I wiped my ass on one of her socks...

malissaL
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:54 PM

we had to travel out of town for a funeral, and ended up staying at one of the "in town" (in a super small town my family has lived in for a several generations) motels..

dh and I went to the lil' mom n pop bar there with several of my distant relatives, got pretty trashed and went back to the motel and just went at it..when I woke up (with about 10 minutes to check out and make it to the service) I realized I had started my period..there were bloody smears on the table, the sheets, comforter and a big bloody handprint on the wall above the bed...my great aunt was not pleased to inform me that I was going to be charged extra for the mess..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)