Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really dont want to do it... a New vent

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM
  • 20 Replies

i use to Cut. you know self destruction but that was way back... okay like 4 years ago since i last did it....today im just having one of those days where nothing is going right i feel like a failer and no one needs me.. self pity i guess but i have this urge to cut again and im trying really hard NOT TO DO THAT... the kids wont stop screaming, every time i pick up the stuff is out again.. ugh.. i just need a new day

no i dont need pills.. and dont tell me to go see some one because I CANT!!!!!! (yes there are reasons i cant go see some one) just need some one to listen for a second is all thanks 

Update    

I CANT DO THIS TODAY!!!!!!!!! I CANT HANDLE THIS SHIT!!!!! im really loosing it right now

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tatiana7
by Princess on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Just close your eyes for a moment and just focus on breathing. Maybe that can just give you a moment of peace.

teegrumpee85
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Hugs. Can you put the tv on for the kids then go to another room for a few minutes? I hope it gets better for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vasquean
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:52 PM
I'm sorry you're having a bad day, hope it gets better soon! Try and take a break for a minute to try and calm yourself
AngelCodysMom
by Tiffanie on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:54 PM

HUGS It's been 8 years since I last cut. Some days it's hard. On really bad days like you are explaining, I don't bother trying to pick up. The kids and I cuddle on the couch and watch movies. or I help the kids bring a bunch of toys into the living room and sit on the floor playing with them. Just something that is slow and relaxing. If you don't get to the cleaning for a day or two, it's fine. The mess will be there tomorrow. Turn the music up as loud as you can and dance. Doesn't matter if you're good at it or not. Only the kids see and let's face it, they are not the best dancers either. lol I really hope you feel better oon hun.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Quoting Tatiana7:

Just close your eyes for a moment and just focus on breathing. Maybe that can just give you a moment of peace.

momma-flynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:56 PM
is there anyway you can get a few minutes just to yourself? turn on a movie or something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlueEyes689
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:57 PM

you guys are the best....i picked up my Nook, put the 1 year old to bed, turned on the music and NOW? what am i doing? READING!!!!!! (smiles)

stacy1403
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM

glad you feel better

BlueEyes689
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:04 PM

oh and i ordered some fabric to sew a couple new blankets for the kids woot

BlueEyes689
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:37 PM

im doing much better thanks girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)