Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AAAAAH F*$^(^%$) YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!(seriously) vent

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

so im on hold for some dumb ass agengy cach llc i paid off some debt that i owed last year, ask them to send me somthing and they said they would. never did. said it would be off my credit its not...so what do i get this year a letter from the irs for not reporting it on my taxes (im a tax preparer) last ear my first year.so now i owe 1700 and somthing and they are soppose to send the difference on a 1099c some companies dont send those cuz it soesnt matter (thought it was one of them) guess not...they didnt report the freaking differnce they did the whole thing now i owe and cant get in contact with them so many numbers on different websites and they have all BAD REVIEWs im not the first person they get sued all the time...why me geesh try to pay somthing off this is the thanks i get...hope it make sense all i keep hearing is ALL OPERATORS ARE BUSY UR CALL WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE OORDER IT WASD RECIEVED GEESh i dont want to cuss someone out today..uipdate when they answer AAAAAAAAAAFUCK U CACh hows ur day lol

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ddhb2007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM

I have no clue what you're trying to say.  Maybe you should try to write a comprehensible sentence that has a noun, a verb, and a period.

luvmygirls21
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM

LOL im mad and bitter and on hold no time to write a essay, just wanted to vent while i was one hold..

jellis
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I hate when I can't get someone on the phone! I called someone today with a question. 3 mintue wait time....buuut then still 7 minutes of automated questions first! AHH!! MAKE IT STOP!

I hope you get through to them!

luvmygirls21
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:46 PM

grrr i hate that too. she gave me another number and they had no idea who i was so i called back (with my more serious voice) i got what i need after being on hold

DamianaFire
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Well, I did figure out that you are fustrated and having a bad day... Not sure why but I hope it gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)