Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Workout, What Do You Do? EDIT

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM
  • 24 Replies

Does anyone else do these workouts?

I saw them & ordered them bc I don't have a gym membership & when I did it was so hard to get there bc life is well just busy.  It was hard to go & workout for an hour at least!

Anyway, I just started them a week ago & joined Weight Watchers & I'm already down 4lbs.

I know I know that isn't a lot, but something is better than nothing right?  It shows progress.

A major bonus is that these workouts are 20min long, unless you do the Fast Fat Burn or Fast Abs then they are only 10min long & let me tell you they are in fact a workout!

I was a bit skeptical, thinking how am I going to get a decent workout in: in only 20min. But holy crap, I get one heck of a good work out!

Anyway, was just wondering if anyone else has used these workouts? Or what do you do to workout & stay in shape or to lose weight?

Title change, maybe now I'll get some responses?

Edit:  I use KettleWorx (www.kettleworx.com). Sorry yes they were in my original tite.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CABZS
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Bump

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Nobody else has used these videos?
CABZS
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:39 PM

BUMP!

crazytexan
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I do all kinds of dvds. I have zumba, turbo jam, insanity, p90x, slim in 6, biggest loser, walking dvd, dancing with the starts, tae bo, and we have a treadmill. I always mix it up so that I don't get bored.

PhotoMama88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:40 PM

What videos do you use?? 

dannysgirl77
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM

What video's??

I work out about 6 days a week. I go to the gym to do weights, the stair step/eliptical tourture machine for 20mins and the treadmil for 25. I also do classes two or more times a week.

I have heard that the PX90 program is amazing.

1busymomma03

What workouts do you use? I'm assuming you had the name of the workouts in your original title, but now it's not there...so I'm confused. LOL

I don't own any work out videos though. I thought about trying some, but I think I would rather just start jogging or something once it warms up.

NessaLovesEmma

What workout dvd's did you buy. Maybe I'm missing it. I don't see where you mention the titles. 

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:42 PM
I shake my ass using the pole dh got me. That's how I stay fit;0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jsmommy0528
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:42 PM

I do turbo Jam and yoga. Love them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)