Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am not a monogomous person....

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM
  • 76 Replies
I have never agreed with the idea of monogomy...and I am about to enter my third marriage. Not for obvious reasons. Anyways yes I know all this sounds crazy, but I am her for advice. For all the women who have only been with their hubbies..how do you do it? Don't you get curious? Or is it just your love that helps you stay monogomous.
I do not believe in monogomy so in my mind, love wouldn't shield me from wondering, I belive we have the capacity to love more than one person.
So....ya I want to do this...I just don't know how. Advice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pandorasbox69
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
touniquemommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM

BUMP!

JADIEBUG
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Why get married if you don't believe in monogamy? Does your future husband know this about you?

My love and respect for my husband and the life we built together is my answer.

Kodysmommy928
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM

It's simple, if you do now want to hurt the person that you love enough to marry, then you will keep your legs shut.

Abigailia
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM

I'm confused...do you want to know how to be monogomous because you're getting married? Why are you getting married if you're not ready to commit to only being with your husband? Does your Fiance know you feel like this?

jillbailey26
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I've been married for 8 years and I've never cheated on my husband.  I don't want to and I'm not curious.  It's not that love keeps me from doing it or anything.  I just have no interest in being with anyone else.  I couldn't imagine hurting him or my kids that bad.  I couldn't imagine ruining our family for anyone.

My advice?  Either marry a man that will agree with an open relationship or don't marry at all.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

pandorasbox69
I got married the first time because I had to. He beat me. I did and still do love my ex, but have come out and am gay so we got a divorce and I am about to marry a woman. And yes she knows, she is just optomistic I won't leave. I don't now nor have I ever cheated, but I do prefer polyamorous relationships.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngeLnChainZ

Being curious is one thing, having the control to avoid said situations are another. If monogamy is not for you then why are you even getting married?

airforewifenmom
No I do not get curious to sleep with other men. I love my dh. He is good in bed. I do not want hepasyphagonilaids. See a therapist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
Why get married then?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)