Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My One Year Old Hates Me...I Swear

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:09 PM
  • 1 Replies

So. To begin this, I am a mother of 1. Just 1, handsome, sweet, loving boy...Wait. I think I was just talking about the day he was BORN!!! Omg!!! My son is nuts!! Lol. I swear!! I cleaned the house last night. I did a pretty fine job...Then Xavier woke up and I saw all my pretty work go all over my pretty living room. This kid...He will try to eat every piece of paper, every CD and when we had a cat, HE TRIED TO EAT THE CATS TAIL!!!! Now, I understand he's one, I get that...But what I don't get is why he felt the need this morning to take off his poopy diaper and, well, SMEAR it everywere!! He's never done it before. That called for a imidiete bath and disinfecting the bed while s/o laughed his ass off. Its funny now but good god it wasn't when it happened. I reach down, half alseep to pick up my son and find out real quick I don't want to touch him...Lol. I think he hates me sometimes...i really do lol.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ETHANMASONMOMMY
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:13 PM
Hahaha if you think he hates u because of the things he does then 90% of moms have kids that hate them. Its just just him being a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)