Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:14 PM
  • 6 Replies

I had to run to Walmart for my dad a little while ago.  I had my little girl with me, she will be 2 on the 18th of this month.  I only had to get one thing.  While in the store, I got a buggy for my daughter to ride in, got what I needed and checked out.  I put the buggy back before leaving the store, and let my daughter walk.  She loves to walk, and she holds my hand.  She does not want to be carried and makes it very difficult for me when I do have to carry her.  Well, we were walking out the door, and I hear a huffing sound behind me.  I don't really pay much attention to it, we are walking out the door.  We get out the door on the sidewalk, and start to cross to the parking lot.  I hear, "God!  Will you move out of the way, you fat bitch!"  I turn around, and this woman is standing behind me, glaring at me.  My daughter is walking as fast as she can, I mean, come on, she's not even 2 yet, she has short legs.  Plus, lady, there is a whole outdoors that you can go around me in.  It's not like she had to stay behind me, but she did.  She walked behind us making all kinds of comments the whole way to our car.  She was even parked in a different aisle, but she followed us all the way to our car, making comments about how I'm walking too slow, and how my daughter shouldn't be allowed to walk, and how fat I am.  If I had not had my daughter with me, I would have told her off, but I kept my mouth shut and just went to my car.  Boy, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  

A mother's child is every breath she takes. Walking hand in hand, every step she takes.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:46 PM

How awful!

mama_cullum
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:48 PM
what a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momsthename0609
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM
OMG the nerve of some people! I am livid for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britt6
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM

She sounds like she is mentally ill,it's a GOOD thing you didn't have the chance to confront her. People like that tend to do crazy things.

heatherhall29
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM

I would have said something you do not deserve to be talked to like that it is crazy

orcadarwin
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:31 PM

I kinda wondered about that as I drove away.  It just seemed really weird to me that she followed us, instead of going around us.

Quoting britt6:

She sounds like she is mentally ill,it's a GOOD thing you didn't have the chance to confront her. People like that tend to do crazy things.

A mother's child is every breath she takes. Walking hand in hand, every step she takes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)