Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

straight talk is a bunch of rip offs and their company needs to learn some f*cking manners when dealing with the public

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommysangelface
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM

BUMP!

mom_2_3crzyboys
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:46 PM
i have them and i like them except when i call and cant understand who im speaking too. What makes u so mad?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:59 AM

i was gonna go with them.  i went to order a phone off their website. It declined my card. So i did it again thinking i typed a number wrong.  declined it again.  So i decided to stay with sprint. Well they tried to take the money out of my account not 2 times but 3 times AFTER it was declined. Though it went through with sprint 10 minutes later.  so i HAD 3 charges from them pending in my account which in turn caused me over draft fees.  Well i call them up and they told me its preauth charges.  If my card was declined there is no preauth charges

Quoting mom_2_3crzyboys:

i have them and i like them except when i call and cant understand who im speaking too. What makes u so mad?

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:01 PM

that sucks hope you figure it out

mommysangelface
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:10 PM

after an hour on the phone with them, telling them that this was not acceptable and that i would take it to corporate if they did not put the money back into my account, they assured me the next morning(this morning) the money would be refunded.  so i got their names and their employee numbers, i checked my account this morning and it was back in there. The bank was already aware cuz i called them first.  lol

Quoting aprilsalcro:

that sucks hope you figure it out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)