Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Know what I dont understand???

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM
  • 285 Replies
If you dont believe in God, thats cool.. Its your life but why be so rude to the ones who do believe in God.. Ive had people basically treat me like im an idiot with an IQ of 3 because I believe in God.. Im not saying all people do this but many do! I just dont get it.. Why cant people have an open mind? Its 2011! I have an open mind about alot of things.. Just a vent. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I don't understand it either!  ;)  ::hugs to you::

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I agree.

ColtsFan1912
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:15 PM

i wonder that too

.kk.

I try to be respectful....I don't always succeed. Then again, I'm tired of people telling me I need some Jesus in my life. I'm like, yeah, I'd rather have some Hey-Zues in me if you know what I mean.

art.diva
I believe every religion is the right religion. I even go to church sometimes, even though I'm not a Christian. I don't get condescending views towards religious people either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:15 PM

agree

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:16 PM

I hear ya. Many say "dont judge me" yet they will judge you w/o a problem.  Religion or lack of religion is only one aspect to a person.

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Because it IS stupid.  It's 2011 -- people should be past the need for such silly superstitions!!

bananahammock1
Well I dont do that to you.. Never will. I know where you stand and I love ya just the same :)

Quoting .kk.:

I try to be respectful....I don't always succeed. Then again, I'm tired of people telling me I need some Jesus in my life. I'm like, yeah, I'd rather have some Hey-Zues in me if you know what I mean.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toughenough1979

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I don't understand it either!  ;)  ::hugs to you::

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)