Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just saw this.....and the lady....omg... *LONG*

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM
  • 76 Replies

Being as i live a block from the beach.....
we go alot when its nice out.
we go to the dog beach....well because, i have a dog..and he loves it, and it gives Miami (my puggle) and ds time to blow off some steam while enjoying the relaxing ocean waves hitting the ground..

well, its nice out today, slightly breezy, but warm...oh spring how i love thee!...
anyway....enjoying our lovely time down at the beach, there was this adorable little boy (probably a little older than my 2.5 yo ds)
soooo freaking cute..
theres jellyfish that got washed up....no biggie, happens all the time.
when i was a kid, we'd play with them...and stab them and rip them apart...even though i am an animal lover...i was a kid...probably like 6 or 7...it was just fun, and i assume they were dead...but we all know assuming makes us look like an ASS!

anyway...
we're sitting there at the water....and this little boy (sooo adorable)
is running towards us to see the "puppy" (my dog) hes the friendlist dog in the world, wouldnt hurt a fly, he might just lick you to death and knock you over (if youre little) from jumping on you.
hes a 30lb puggle for godssake!
so the woman absolutely fahhh reaked....
ok fine. i assured her miami was ok, and he loved kids....
so she came to meet him, and then gave her DS the ok...
so my ds and her ds were playing....
my DS runs towards the water to show her DS the shells and jellies and anything that washed up....
they were picking things up and bringing them to me....
i always tell DS he can bring a shell home to show my DF....
we started a collection of sand dollars...i love them!!
we used to bring them home for my mom when we were kids...she still has them in these pretty glass jars around the house with sea glass and stuff.

WELL....the mother  started SCREAMING at the top of her freaking lungs at her DS about the jellyfish, and then ALL of a sudden, she grabbed him by the arm, she was practically swinging him in a circle while whacking him...and HARD!!!

i asked her to stop, that i didnt mind about the jellies being handed to me...im used to it.
she told me to STFU and mind my business...meanwhile my DS is watching this lady go crazy kujo on her child...
and he said "hitting isnt nice"
and then a freaking vein popped in her head..oomg...not really, but holy shit...the lady looked like a red hulk.
i asked her to stop please, i begged her to stop...i started crying...
i wanted to go over and grab the little boy and hug him and kiss his boo boos! i felt AWFUL!!
why on earth would this lady pop her top like that!
the kid was so well behaved (but we all know its different behind closed doors) but still...out in the open...at the beach....people watching...surfers watching..fishermen watching...dogs and their owners watching...
she wouldnt stop hitting him. i didnt know what to do....
i called the police on the lady, and she got in my face pushing my backwards....telling me i need to mind my own damn business and she should whoop my ass..
WTF? im sorry you crazy kook, i dont think youre sane. stfu.
 i didnt mouth off back to her.
i just told her shes going to regret doing that....because the police were on their way.

just then, she grabbed my dogs leash, and let him off...
AND MY DOG IS AN ASSHOLE off the leash..he runs and runs and runs...
mind you, im NEWLY pregnant..just weeks pregnant, i feel sick as it is, this whole situation made me feel even more sick...and im carrying my DS on my back lol (a piggy back ride) and chasing after my dog on the beach.....in flip flops...
some really nice  man decided to join me...and we caught him under (the infamous)convention hall..... thank you nice man stranger dude....you really saved me today.
my DS got a kick out of the run and being on my back....thank god i can run...but omg....i feel so nauseous..

anyway...as we walk back.....half dead....the police arrived and the lady was talking to them (apparently she smacked her kid for picking up a shell on their way to leave, unreal)
they chatted with me...and asked me and i told them wtf was up..
they told me they were going ot her house...and dyfs was called....

i really hope they do something..i can only imagine wtf is under his clothes....BRUISES probably...
i hope they do something..
i still have the image in my head.. and i feel so absolutely terrible for the child..

all he wanted to do was make a friend (my ds) and freakin play!! the mom was a wackadoodle!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsDean
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM
That's nuts! I am glad you found your dog and I.hope the little boy is okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Wow that is some craziness! Was it his mom or a nanny? That is nuts. I'm glad you called the police, she obviously has issues.

MamaBloom777
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Holy crap!

angie729
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Hope the kid is ok and gets some help. That woman is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT32606
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Quoting 1boy1girlmama:

Wow that is some craziness! Was it his mom or a nanny? That is nuts. I'm glad you called the police, she obviously has issues.

he called her mommy...so im assuming mommy...
i just cant believe some people...with their disciplining techniques and in public too....boggles me

AmericanChild82
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Wow sounds like that lady needs some Xanax or something. Geesh all that bitchiness over he kid wanting a sea shell. I hope they cuff her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vandyswife
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:54 PM

i just have to say that I love some of your words... LMAO!!!

Mblessesd4x
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:55 PM

What a horrible lady & poor boy =( This makes me very sad.

mommysangelface
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Omg you sure handled it better than i would have. Congrats on being pregnant.  Omg i wish i was.  lol.   Glad you were able to get ur dog back and i am so sorry you werent feeling good. I hope to the gods that little boy is ok. Its a shame when a mother freaks out over nothing.

JordansMama2003
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM

That sucks about the little boy! 

Now, I just keep wishing I lived near a beach though! That would be awesome. I'm officially jealous. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)