Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am about to have a serious mental breakdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

These kids are driving me NUTS!!! They won't stop screaming at the top of their lungs because they think it is funny. I was trying to talk on the phone to somebody but couldn't even hear what they were saying because they were SCREAMING SO LOUD!! They didn't  start that screaming UNTIL I got on the damn phone!! One is about to turn 1 and the other is 3. The 1 year old has been throwing everything I give her down on the floor. She goes around in her walker and grabs everything she can and drops it on the floor then tries to climb out of her walker. She stands up in it so I took her out and out her in her playpen. Then she started throwing stuff out of her playpen OF COURSE. My 3 year old has been up my butt. We played outside together for 3 hours. We came inside because we needed to get ready to go somewhere and she would not move out of my way while I was trying to brush my hair. She kept trying to get in front of the mirror and wanting to turn the water on. I couldn't even brush my teeth this morning without her getting in my way. Now I am waiting on the person who wanted to go to the mall with me to call me back.....watch her not even call....that's just the type of day I'm having. UGH!!

angry

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
futureshock
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:29 PM

yikes

bananahammock1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:30 PM
Im with you, but for other reasons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM

hugs

jlagodzinski84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:11 PM
oh i so understand , i have 3 and they made me wanna pull my hair out today, just like most everyday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM

I'm sorry I hate days like that. I have a 5 yr. old and a 1 yr. old and if I pay attention to the 1 yr. old the 5yr. old is up my butt, just like that. It drives me freakin' INSANE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)