Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT'S ONE OF THE MOST LOVING THING..........................

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

Someone has done for YOU????

NYC CAFEMOM

CONVENTION

June 2012

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyBoha
by Country Girl on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM

My DH, on our first anniversary set up a "spa" type thing for me. Id just had a miscarriage and he just took total care of me

Lanie_momofone
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:26 PM

My SO,myself and dd went 12 hours away to visit his family (on a bus). There was one day that it was extremely hot out, everyone had gone out except for me and another cousin, we had stayed with all of the children that were outside. I had been sitting out there with the cousin, because i thought it would be rude to go inside. I text my SO asking when he would be back and explained the situation.

When everyone got back, my SO mentioned the text to his other female cousin and things got blown out of context...the cousin that got offended, started coming around the house we were staying at every day (which she hardly came to that house at all most days) in turn making me feel very uncomfortable to the point that i wouldnt leave the bedroom.

My SO did everything he could think of to get us out of there, he ended up talking a friend into driving the 12 hours to come and get us...we left in the middle of the night...

He hasn't spoken to them since.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:21 PM

My DD's let me have my grand babies anytime I want them and for as long as I want them

mamadee1971
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:27 PM

When my mom passed away, I didn't have enough money for the funeral expenses.  Her boss' and co-workers "pooled" their money to help me with my mom's burial services and my mom's boss' husband (who was a minister) officiate the "homegoing service".

That gave me such relief and peace, knowing that my mom's burial wishes were carried out.

mamadee1971
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:32 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)