Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking me out! Should I be worried?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Okay I am freaking out and I don't know if I should be worried or if my pregnancy hormones are just making me emotional. Okay so last weekend I posted on here about how I was worried about the how I was hearing ppl talking in rooms in my house with no one around. I only heard it twice one time in my dd room at 5 in the morning and one at noon in our bedroom. Well after that nothing else happened so I just tried to forget about it. So fast forward to yesterday morning. I woke up because I had a nightmare. And in this nightmare everyone was telling me I had to kill this 7 year old little girl because she was the devil and in my nightmare she kept killing ppl like throwing them off buildings and laughing about it. This girl was acting real evil. Anyways in my dream the priest told me I had to kill this girl in a certain place. Anyways I didn't get that far because I woke up. Heck that nightmare scared the living daylights out of me. And then last night I kept on hearing sounds in the walls and ceiling of our house so I just figured our nice squirrels decided to move back into our attic again but then I started hearing banging that sounded like something fell and nothing did and then I hear what sounds like walking all over our house and this is like at ten at night when we were all trying to sleep. I am starting to wonder if we are haunted or something? We are going to be delivering our baby in the next week and it is a girl so all this happening is really starting to freak me out. We are Christians and have a pic of Jesus and a small white cross hanging on the wall in our living room and have a wall clock of a pic of Jesus and a passage in the kitchen and I sing a christian song to our dd all the time. But still I can't help but wonder. What do you think?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Countrygerl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:09 PM

BUMP!

peachymomof2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Wow that nightmare was creepy! But i dont think the girl in the dream has anything to do with your baby. Things like that freak me out but i dont have any hormones to blame it on lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
activitymode
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:13 PM
Weird for sure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Countrygerl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:31 PM

BUMP!

mizkriz73
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:32 PM

If you are worried.Ask your pastor to bless your house and see if that helps.

Jenny73
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:36 PM

I had some totally off the wall dreams with all three of my kids when I was preg. IDK if that helps. As far as the house making noises I can't help but here is a bump... Oh and the dreams got more nutty with each kid. After my first DD i dreamed about her when I pg with my second... and when I was pg with my son I dreamed of both of the girls being in a tornado... Now the dreams before my first girl was born was just random wierd dreams... like I was falling or getting into fights, going to jail. Sorry I can't be of more help...

haysmum
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Kinda up my alley.  I work in the field of psychology (mental illness and developmental delay (autism) and paranormal psychology.  The ghost thing can probally be figured out, if your willing to work at it.  Get a digital recorder, record some hours at night and some durin g the day.  You can ask questions to 'it' and see if it responds, or have a group come in.

Second, could it be a psych. issue (preg.induced)?  Your hearing people/things in real life and 'dreaming' bout things not normal to you (killing people).  

I'd weed the ghost thing out.  Let me know if you need more info.

Countrygerl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Quoting mizkriz73:

If you are worried.Ask your pastor to bless your house and see if that helps.

I was thinking maybe I could bless the house myself. I don't know if it would work but I could try. I don't have a pastor because we really don't belong to any church and the one we used to go to we stopped going because it seemed like he was more interested in the money then the religion.

haysmum
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Of course you can bless your house.  It really comes down to 'your' belief.  Good luck and dont pay money for any of those services!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)