Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid dumba** Kids

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

I live in a high rise building that sits on top of a hill. On the bottom of the hill are houses. The kids get off the school bus and have to walk up this long drive way to get to our building. The speed limit on the driveway is 15mph but people speed up and down it. I had to go pick up my 2 dds from the sitters and i had my baby in the back. I come out of the parking lot going 10mph and i start to turn the conor when i see 10 middle schools sitting in the middle of the road. So  i stopped it took them a minute to get up and move to the side as soon as they did i started driving all of a sudden 1 of the girls pushed a boy in front of my car. I stopped real fast and he looked at me and laughed. I waited till he moved looked at him and shook my head. If it was anyone else those kids would of gotten hit.

Awhile back the kids got off the bus and they all started fighting these little dumb dumbs were holding up traffic and the parents just stood there and watched.

My neighborhood is nice and quiet the manager is real strict about that. Kids these days i swear

yes i think the middlerschooolers were stupid and dumb for what they did.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:40 PM

i don't think it's just kids these days. kids have always acted dumb and done dumb things.

still stupid of them to do. i HATE when kids walk down the middle of the road and won't move when they see cars coming.

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Maybe you should take one of em out next time to let them know you don't play!!!

Kidding!!

I think I would have given them a hard glare as well!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arianna24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM
When I was little I used to run out in front of cars just to prove I'm a fast runner and can dodge cars............... I was young dumb and stupid! I would have a heart attack if that was my child or happened to me while driving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaylahmicah
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM

yeah your right....they are just more stupid now

Quoting Teeshann:

i don't think it's just kids these days. kids have always acted dumb and done dumb things.

still stupid of them to do. i HATE when kids walk down the middle of the road and won't move when they see cars coming.

jaylahmicah
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM

lol maybe i should have.....nah

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Maybe you should take one of em out next time to let them know you don't play!!!

Kidding!!

camsmami
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:50 PM
No really you should have. ;-)

Quoting jaylahmicah:

lol maybe i should have.....nah

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Kidding!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheLastLetter
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:53 PM

I would take pics with my camera and call the cops

jaylahmicah
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Since they live in my bulinding im going to tell the leasing manger tomorrow. She might not be able to do anything but if something like that happens again she will know

Quoting TheLastLetter:

I would take pics with my camera and call the cops

othermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Kids are idiots. When I was a kid me and a couple friends thought it was funny to walk down the middle of the road, at one point we had one person walking on each side and one in the middle but the only car that came by was my dad and we got in trouble.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)