Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does it always seem so ''interesting'' here???

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

While I am a believer in God 100%, I am open to every religion.  I am curious to know why CM seems so anti-Christian?? It honestly seems like every single thing I look at, someone is insulting another who believes in God!!! =(  One of my favorite quotes is "To each their own.."  and I am all for having a FRIENDLY religious debate but I would NEVER down someone for their beliefs!!!! NO MATTER HOW DIFFERENT THEY ARE!!!!!! SO SAD!!! =(

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Just what the mix is..I just follow Don't cast your pearls before swine..If they are interested, they'll ask..But some posts I do feel strongly about..

jillbailey26
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Honestly, and I'm Christian, it happens from both sides.  If you show others respect, they'll show it right back :)

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Jsmommy0528
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I feel exactly the same way. Can't we all just get along about religion or non religion lol

13mommaof3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:48 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!!  =)  but for some reason.. no matter what post or group I am in.. I see negativity..

Quoting jillbailey26:

Honestly, and I'm Christian, it happens from both sides.  If you show others respect, they'll show it right back :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)