Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it just a cold? Allergies? Do you know?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

Please watch this video this little boy was told he had allergies. 7 days after this video his parents had to sign to take off his life support because he was brain dead. All you will see on this is a little boy in what appears to be good health. A chest X-ray to make sure of no pneumonia would have shown the real problem.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1553414549350

FROM HIS MOM-This was taken at the doctor's on Sep 3, 2010, I took Isaiah for his cough. They told me it was allergies. 12 hours later Isaiah collapsed. The tumor in his chest cut off his airway we had no idea he had cancer.

PARENTS PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU NOT TO TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE DOCTORS. MY PERSISTANCE SAVED MY SONS LIFE. THIS LITTLE BOY HAD A WONDERFUL MOM THAT FOUGHT FOR HIM TOO BUT THE DOCS JUST DID NOT HEAR. BE THE ADVOCATE!!!!

Proud mom of a hero battling cancer. Also a proud mom of my older kids that have been so tolerant of this life changing experience. www.caringbridge.org/visit/chunn Yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why we call it the present. 

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Wow...so sad.  Something happened to me like that but I became a Bitch and took him back to the ER and went nuts on them. He was admitted to the PICU and was there for a month

maidenmouse
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:12 PM

that is exactly what parent have to do!

Quoting Sassy762:

Wow...so sad.  Something happened to me like that but I became a Bitch and took him back to the ER and went nuts on them. He was admitted to the PICU and was there for a month

Proud mom of a hero battling cancer. Also a proud mom of my older kids that have been so tolerant of this life changing experience. www.caringbridge.org/visit/chunn Yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why we call it the present. 

maidenmouse
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM

BUMP!

21noahsmama21
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 10:18 PM

I haven't been online, if I HAD I would CERTAINLY responded to this post because this is what we're going through with my son.  He's actually supposed to have an allergy test Monday.  This scares me even more.  My son DID have a chest x-ray when he had croup, but it's still a very big fear that I have, that there is something much more serious going on than just viral illnesses.

Joybeyondreason
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 10:18 PM

BUMP!

Joybeyondreason
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 10:19 PM

BUMP!

Joybeyondreason
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 10:19 PM

BUMP!

Joybeyondreason
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 10:27 PM

BUMP!

21noahsmama21
by on Mar. 5, 2011 at 2:13 AM

bump guys!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)