Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It might be a bi**** move but I dont care

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:02 PM
  • 32 Replies
Ok so my brother pisses me off to no end, I love him I do but I'm tired of his shit. He has never worked longer then 6mo at a time, he is in and out of jail, and when he is out he mooches off me and my sisters. Well both my sisters moved(one out of town, and one out of the country) so I'm the last one left to "support" him. He has this attitude that everyone owes him something, he lie cheats and steals to get what he wants. He has stolen from family countless times, but always lies about it even if we catch him red handed, he always thinks everyone is out to get him and he never does shit wrong. And even though he has burned bridges with us we keep helping him. Well is recently got out of jail again and is supposed to be staying with me, well he has been staying with friends doing god knows what, and comes and gos to get clothes. well the other day he was over and asked to barrow my MP3 player and I told him NO, well he leaves that night and guess what's missing? So I see him about three days later and I asked him about it, he swears I said yes and he will bring it back the next day. Umm I know I said NO. Well I don't see or hear from him for 5days, then I come home and notice he has been their, I checked my windows cuz I swear I locked then and one now has a broken lock. I get alhold of him and ask since he has their where was the MP3 player, well he lost it! WTF. I'm done he said sorry but sorry isn't gonna cut it this time. Well he is getting 200 back for taxes and we direct deposited it to my accound so he would have to wait so long for a check. So on Friday I will have 200 in my accound and I will be buying myself a new one or maybe upgrade. I know this might sound petty but its the last straw....do u think I'm over reacting??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aranna
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:04 PM

report him stealing and breaking in

Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:05 PM

No. my brother is the same way. Hes "lost" some of my stuff too which means pawned in his language.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Just turn him loose..No good is gonna come, until he tkes responsibility for his actions..TOUGH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:06 PM
I think he should replace it since he lost it. Also report him for theft/b&e
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brae425
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Yea he had this huge story about how someone thought it was theirs and took it and when he tried to get it back THEY lost it...yea right

Quoting Zuryplus3:

No. my brother is the same way. Hes "lost" some of my stuff too which means pawned in his language.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_cullum
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:07 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:08 PM
Do we have the same brother?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livewell

Enabling - that's what continuing to help is called.

brae425
I wish I could report him but I just can't, but I can tell him to come get his shit cuz I'm not a storage unit...but do u guys think its too much to keep that $200???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheatreMom97

Hell no! I'd do the exact same thing.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)