Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did it... pic heavy

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:32 PM
  • 26 Replies

Other than putting their clothes in there I got both kids roms finished... and the yard even... now I have to finish the rest of the house by the end of the night.... bleh....

DD's room... and that is cream soda on her toybox....

DS's room

Taking a break and then getting back to work....

RIP Terry Lee Townsend 6/22/46 to 5/12/06

You are greatly missed and loved as much as ever. No one can replace the man you were and the impact you had on the people who loved you. My life is better because of you and because you and Nanna took in one lost, scared, and angry teenage girl. I love and miss you Pappaw more than words can say and I hate the cancer that took you.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kjsmama0206
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Good job! Looks great
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.kk.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Wow!

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Very nice! I want some cream soda now!

michaeljrsmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:35 PM

mine next!!! cute tho!

angeleyes16
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Looks great. I don't digg the floors though. Carpeting is so expensive though!

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Who painted the walls?

Bird16_J
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Super cute! I had to do my twin girls' room in Princess' too and both of my sons get cars as well! lol oh yeah you wanna come paint for me too? I HATE painting their rooms pink and purple for the girls and blue and red for the boys lol Wish me luck that I get it done fast lol

armywifenmom09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:41 PM

I did... never got a chance to the second coat of paint... So it'll stay like that until I get a chance to go over it...

Quoting blessed107:

Who painted the walls?

You are greatly missed and loved as much as ever. No one can replace the man you were and the impact you had on the people who loved you. My life is better because of you and because you and Nanna took in one lost, scared, and angry teenage girl. I love and miss you Pappaw more than words can say and I hate the cancer that took you.

armywifenmom09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:42 PM

LOL Have fun.... I hate painting too...

Quoting Bird16_J:

Super cute! I had to do my twin girls' room in Princess' too and both of my sons get cars as well! lol oh yeah you wanna come paint for me too? I HATE painting their rooms pink and purple for the girls and blue and red for the boys lol Wish me luck that I get it done fast lol

armywifenmom09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:45 PM

I'm renting so when I get the money I'll get area rugs to cover up that ugly tile... LOL

Quoting angeleyes16:

Looks great. I don't digg the floors though. Carpeting is so expensive though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)